Monday, March 5

Lesson Learned.... the Hard Way


When Someone walks away from you - Let them Go.
People who love you, and appreciate you for who you are;
Will stand true to you, through the Rain and Sunshine.
Through the Joy and Pain.

And will be there by your side - When the world turns Grey;
And their Unconditional Love, and Giving, will always hold you.
Because They Believe in, and Love - The True Colors of your Soul.

~ Kiran Shaikh, 2012

2 comments:

Amy said...

My husband is a firm believer in this. I, on the other hand, have a very hard time even when people drift. I have always clung to my relationships. Probably has something to do with being a middle child of 7. :)
I hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

what about you walking away from people who helped you and your family with what YOU put them through?!?!?!

post my comments I dare you :P