Saturday, April 9

A Little Respect

I just got off the phone with my local police department.

My neighbors are having a party. Which is fine, really. I am all for having a good time. But not at the expense of someone else.

My parents raised me to know better than that. I would never have the gumption to play music at that volume level. Just because I like it doesn't mean that everyone does. They should be able to enjoy the comfort of their home by enjoying the comfort of their home! And tonight, well, it just wasn't that comfortable.

A few weeks ago my husband and I looked at each other and lamented that we didn't sell our house last summer when we had the chance.

Everything happens for a reason, that's what I always say. Let's just add this onto the journey to reason.

But we'll do it quietly, and respectfully.

No comments: