Thursday, February 17

Addendum

A few months ago I "closed" my blog and took down all my posts. But lately I've been wondering why. Why did I give in to bullying?

Because a method I chose for working through pain and working towards healing was making things a little uncomfortable for others (pondering the validity to their truths?). In all my standing up for myself, I forgot to stand up for myself. The lofty glances I was getting from not-so-lofty people got the better of me, and I backed down and packed up.

And in doing so I did myself a disservice. Because I lost my voice.

My voice is back, and it is here to stay. And if you don't like it..... well, your computer didn't find this all on its own.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you are back! And good for you for standing up for yourself! It is nice to be able to vent, and to be able to receive the support of friends from afar. I wish you the best of luck and hope you and your husband are able to heal quickly from your pain and wounds quickly. And please, don't go away again! I have missed you!

Rubenesque said...

You know you've always had a voice; you've never lost it.