Not only did one friend leave this town for a new life, another did as well. Happiness for both of them, but I admit some jealousy as well. A third friend has talked with me about a similar change. I know that true friendship transcends distance, but, all the same...
Our son's surgery was postponed, so intensely did the adrenaline crash for us that day! Took the wind out of our sails, I think. We will build ourselves up again in a few months and try again.
The promise of Spring has quieted at this moment, as a cold rain has taken over April 1. Still... I'm glad March is done.
I was given this verse this morning by a friend who always seems to have the right words, even when she doesn't know I need them.
"Commit to the Lord, whatever you do, and He will establish your plans." - Proverbs 16:3
1 comment:
It seems we are on similar paths. March was a hard month for us as well. I hope things go well with your son's surgery when the time comes, and I hope April is much better for you.
Post a Comment