Tuesday, November 6

30 Days of Thanksgiving: November 6

I am thankful for the opportunity to vote on this marvelous Election Day. I took all my little chickens to vote with me, as we think it is an important thing for them to see and learn, this election process. Probably a few people in the polling location know more than they want to about my political opinions and choices, but that's all good, so long as my children learn. (And, we all get stickers!)

So here's thanking those who have and still serve to protect my freedom to choose hope and change (and to the right person being elected into office).

1 comment:

Amy said...

I voted for the first time this year. I brought my kids with me as well, and it was wonderful to see how much interest my son had in learning about how the system works. He helped me vote, and I too, hope my children can learn how important it is for us to vote.