Yesterday I took a walk in a park with a friend who is going through a very hard time in her life. Everything seems to be falling apart for her, and she has some very tough choices to make.
I told her a story.
The story of me. Of my husband. Of us. Of how we went wrong, and how we got it back.
And for the first time, I did not cry.
What does that mean? I had heard once upon a time that it you can talk about something that hurt you, wrecked you, built you, changed you, that you had healed.
Is that really true?
1 comment:
From reading these past posts, I do think you have healed. When I first started reading your blog, it was full of pain, but now, it is full of hope and happiness. How wonderful that you can use your experiences to help someone else in need, and it no longer gives you the pain it once did.
Post a Comment