Ha! I learned that lesson in junior high. I distinctly remember the day when I chose to never cry forpeople who hurt me. I would never give them the satisfaction of seeing my tears. I did it mostly our of pride and vindictiveness. How m much if a better person would I be had I done it with the thoughts it would make me a better person? I love this quote! Its all in perspective, right?
1 comment:
Ha! I learned that lesson in junior high. I distinctly remember the day when I chose to never cry forpeople who hurt me. I would never give them the satisfaction of seeing my tears. I did it mostly our of pride and vindictiveness. How m much if a better person would I be had I done it with the thoughts it would make me a better person? I love this quote! Its all in perspective, right?
Post a Comment