Tuesday, October 25

Enough Said ...

A friend has been sending me a lot of inspirational and motivational emails lately. They are all helpful and supportive, but I keep going back to this one. I guess it hits home the most.





6 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE that! It is worse to be one of those people, and I suppose I would rather be the victim than the instigator. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

When you leave notes on a person's car you are the instigator not the victim.

Confessions of a PTO Mom said...

Anonymous, I have an idea of who you might be.

Whether or not you choose to accept my apology and forgiveness is your choice, not mine. Still... I am sorry, I forgive you, I wish you peace, and, further, I wish you honesty and truth, as it seems you are still searching for it.

Jason said...

Their sadness should play no part in your happiness. Good for you ... I am proud of you.

Nicole said...

I think you win, Amy. You have love, friendship and happiness. I believe that is not in everyone's life. Enjoy!

Miserable people have miserable lives.

Anonymous said...

INSTIGATOR!